[Midnight Rambling] Atypical Feelings

Photo by Isaac Quesada from Pexels
 
My heart feels unhappy
When you were none to see
Your chair is empty
I keep checkin' when it won't affect me

Missing you is the strangest feeling
But can't cope just keep hoping
Not sure what I'm actually wishing
I just need to hear one signal ringing

The feeling just feels familiar
Just like the one who painted me scar
Find the logic so this can be a memoir
Silence, this feeling should never roar

You have something that I need
At that moment when I trying to read
While my introverted soul being perished
It's you that bring delight yet against the creed

If only we met earlier
This story might be different
But we met when settled and older
And in a kinda wrong situation


Fun fact :
This rambling was inspired by the song titled August by Taylor Swift. It's a song about the girl who can't get the man she loves cause the man has a girlfriend. Was about to make this one a song too (since every end of the sentences rhymes, haha) but I can't think of any proper chords or melodies in my head, so poem it is.

Comments

Popular Posts