[Midnight Rambling] I Believe in Getting Married

Picture was taken from here.

I believe in getting married when you are ready.
I believe in getting married because you love that person and you choose to grow in love with him / her.
I believe in getting married because you can't imagine the rest of your life be with somebody else.

But I also may not believe in getting married.
I believe in not to get married if you are willing to do it, if it is your calling.
I believe in not to get married if fear is the basic reason for you to do it.
I believe in not to get married just because you think you will be less lonelier.
I believe in not to get married because all your friends did and your entire family forced you to do so.

Because marriage is not always about happy life you can share on Instagram.
Truth is, it will give you joy, and it will as well give you another responsibility to bear.
Consider both the consequences.
For solving your problems is never a good reason to get married.

Comments

Popular Posts