There is Always Something to Work On

Picture was taken from here.

You know, I thought a lot recently. Well, doesn’t mean I didn’t think at all afterwards. I mean, there are always things going around my head most of the time. I don’t have any less of problems to think. So, yes. It is not wrong to say that I thought about my problems most of the time.

But who doesn’t? It’s so human to have problems and to think about it. And we’re human so I guess it is totally understandable.

Yet I’m not here to tell you guys what my problems are. 
What for? Duh.

I’m here to say this one simple thing:
“There’s always something (or problem) to work on.”

As human, we face problems even since we were kids. We got bullied. We were forced to achieve good grades. We were asked to get into our parents' favorite university. Or major. The girlfried cheated on us. The boyfriend dumped us. Parents' fight. We lost our job. Our best friend left us. And you can tell the rest wayyy more than I did.

Well
It’s human to have problems.
It’s human to think about it.
But, to decide what kind of human you are depends on your responses to the problems.
Are you gonna work on it?
Or are you just gonna take that easy way out?

Working on your problems doesn’t mean you have to fix it. No. If you can solve it, good for you. But there are problems you can never (force to) fix. No matter how hard you try. If that happens to you, remember, you don’t have to fix it. But you do need to deal with it, the presence of your problem, the consequences, and any other implications that might affect you significantly.

It might hurt you painfully.
You might cry sometimes.
You might wanna give up.
You might wanna quit.

But the problem is what makes you tougher.
It's what makes you more mature and wise.
It's what makes your strong personality.
It's what makes you growing up.
It's what makes you, the better you.

Hang on there. Deal with it. Remember, you are not the only one in the world facing this.

Good luck with your choices!

Comments

Popular Posts