[Midnight Rambling] The Voice Inside My Head

The picture was taken from here

I thought I wasn't a love person.
But this hurt I'm feeling is the proof
That I, eventually, can love again.

Can it be less painful?
Last time I've got my heart suffering
Just as bad as this.

And one said, that this pain
Needs to go somewhere.
At least the pain
Has to be something good.

So I wrote it.
I wrote how bad
My sleepless nights are.
I'm crying myself to sleep,
Crying over something I swore years ago
I won't cry over again.

So, tell me how could the hurt feel so real
Every time I listen to your favorite song
Or unconsciously sing it low.

Tell me how cruel it is
To hijack someone's mind.
Cause you,
are hijacking mine.

Just for you to know
That you're the voice inside my head.

I want you to know
That I miss you lots.



8th April 2018


Jane

Comments

Popular Posts