[Midnight Rambling] Sometimes I Forget

Gambar diambil dari sini.

Hey,

Now listening to your songs 
cause that’s the only thing that makes me feel close to you.
It’s not that I’m not maintaining our distant friendship.
It’s just…..I do miss proximity.
You said even when you might not be around me in reality, 
but it’s not like you’re getting out of my life.
No, you’re dead wrong.
It does make big impact. 
At least on me.

This is just the third week without knowing news about you and I feel agitated.
Just what the heck is going on here?
Please tell me this is stupid so I can stop. 
Stop wishing that you’re gonna text me somehow.
Stop thinking if you were still alive.
Stop missing you around.

I’m sorry.
Sometimes I forget.
That you’re already dead.




17th October 2016





Comments

Popular Posts