[Midnight Rambling] It Doesn't Take Me So Long

Took the pic from here.

It doesn't take me so long to realize that I wanna be a friend of yours.
You surprisingly act nice, say that I have that X factor.

It doesn't take me so long to be friend of yours.
We have so many things in common.
We get along really well.

Too well.

You understand my silence and that's all I need.

Yet it doesn't take us so long to seperate.
We are in different paths.

I count you as a sister.
You know my nasty story and
Tell me won't add the same one to my life.

But you did.

Cause it doesn't take me so long to realize that
you no longer count me as close friend.

Second experience is the worst.
The nightmare I used to dream about.
Now I have to deal with it again.

I see you start to fade away.
I know everything will, anyway.
I just hope, really hope that it is not you.

It doesn't take us too long to remain colleagues.
I just miss our old days.
Playing guitar and singin in your backyard tree.
Telling each other the boys we have crush on.

And it doesn't take me so long to know that I can't hate you.
Keep telling myself : No aches, only good memories.

I'm truly grateful cause you were once a close friend of mine.


Jakarta, 24th May 2016

Comments

Popular Posts