[Midnight Rambling] Lies I Told

Picture was taken from here.

I lied when I said I no longer care.

I lied when I said I can love you less.

I lied when I said that you won't affect me at all.

I lied when I said I'm good without you.

I lied when I said you're not the reason
I'm awake at midnight.

I lied when I said I don't give a damn
to whoever sent me the greentea latte
on the other day.

I lied when I said it doesn't feel suffocating
to wake up to none of your messages.

I lied when I said I can resist not to miss you.

I lied when I said I feel no pain every time I look at you.

I lied when I said Mr Brightside won't remind me of you,
Or a sushi restaurant,
Or a tattoo studio,
Or a cup of coffee,
Or a beautiful bright blue sky,
Or Sugus, Hot Cocoa, Ice Cream.

I lied a lot
So much about you.

P.S.:
You asked me why I thought you're the sender of that greentea latte.
Well, I didn't think.
I hope it was you.


September 30, 2018


Jane

Comments

Popular Posts